Intern, Sales - 4 months
The Eaton – Edmonton, AB sales office is responsible for sales, service and support of Eaton Legacy product including Electrical Distribution, Automation & Control, Power Distribution and Circuit Protection in the Northern Alberta region. The successful candidate will assist the Edmonton Sales office with any/ all inside sales functions including, but not limited to quotations, data entry, order entry, along with order management and product support.
- Assist with inside sales – quotations, data entry, order entry, sales support.
- Assist our quotation department with project/ RFQ single line and specification review.
- Assist our quotation department with assembling quote packages.
- Assist our quotation department with RFQ file management.
- Supply our outside sales team with inside sales support such as fielding product inquiries, order entry, order expedite.
- Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Values and Philosophy, as well as the Safety and Environmental Standards
- Learn who Eaton is, and what Eaton has to offer as a future career option!
Currently enrolled in an Electrical Engineering Technology Diploma or Degree Program.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
No relocation provided – candidate must reside within 80km of the Edmonton, AB site.
Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have a valid AB Driver’s license.
Must adhere to all Eaton safety policy and work well within a high safety culture.
Must be able to wear PPE (ie. Steel toe shoes, safety glasses, gloves when required)
- Strong problem-solving skills and time management capabilities.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Must be able to follow detailed instructions from sales/ inside sales staff.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Office.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No