Sr. Reliability Test Engineer
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Sr. Reliability Test Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Changzhou, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Execute Reliability strategy for Harsh and Hazardous Product portfolio;
- Establish Reliability Growth and Demonstration Test infrastructure, methodologies for current and future NPI;
- Compile reliability testing procedure and testing report
- Conduct reliability testing according requirement
- Equipment daily management and maintenance
- Proficient in Reliability Engineering methods like goal setting, allocation, prediction, demonstration (Life Data Analysis, Growth Plots, Highly Accelerated Life Test & Accelerated Life Test).
- Strong knowledge of Failure Modes, Failure Mechanisms applicable to electrical and electronic assemblies.
- Skilled in the areas of reliability statistics, FTA, FMEA, 8D, developing & analyzing component failure rates.
- Rich experience in Reliability concepts / tools such as DFMEA, Risk Management, Hazard and Risk Analysis & Design Validation Plan for new product development &/or existing product improvements.
- Proficient in FRACAS, and reducing field/warranty data into relevant life and failure rate.
- Proficient in using Reliability SW such as Weibull ++, Reliasoft, ALTA etc.
- Hands on experience in reliability fixture design and development.
- Good Working knowledge of test equipment, such as, Photometric (integrating sphere, gonio-photometry), Electrical (Power analyzers, Data acquisition systems), humidity chambers and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of LED lighting systems and associated components such as White LEDs, PC Boards, Drivers, Enclosures, Optics, Sealants, gaskets and other electrical and mechanical hardware.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, driven with excellent planning, organizational.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No