Lead Analyst - Oracle Application Support
Join Eaton’s Information Technology team and help positively impact our business through leading technologies, exciting and challenging enterprise projects and new platforms. We are currently seeking an IT Oracle Applicaion Support Lead Analyst for our Application Development Quality Support Center of Excellence (ADQSCOE). The IT Lead Analyst will provide day-to-day support, predominantly high to critical complexity incidents, that are disrupting normal business operation in a timely manner, to ensure timely, reliable, cost effective service to Eaton employees and customers.
No relocation is being offered for this position. The IT Lead Analyst will be based out of Beachwood Ohio or Moon Township, PA. No relocation is being offered for this position. If the candidate resides within 50 miles of Beachwood, Ohio, the candidate must work at that site. If the candidate resides more than 50 miles away from Beachwood, Ohio, the candidate will work remote from another US Eaton Facility or an approved home office.
- You will executes enhancement requests and new requirements using standard Eaton request fulfillment process( High to Critical complexity enhancement requests).
- You will probe technical experts or third party vendors to determine best possible solution option and proactively seek opportunities for efficiency improvements and partners with business to implement improvement in processes and systems.
- You will monitor trends in incidents / requests and ensures BSC metrics are consistently met and seeks process improvements to better metrics and customer satisfaction score.
- You will demonstrate end to end business process knowledge and Is able to articulate benefits / results and partner with business teams to achieve desired benefits Influences process integration; suggests innovative process solutions
- You will champion ITSM practices.
- You will prioritize incidents to ensure high impact and urgent tickets are worked on priority and taking leadership to ensure no customer impact.
- You will serve as the primary end user contact point for related Support activities and customer escalations
- You will serves as escalation point for team, for complex issues.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years of IT experience or an ITDP graduate
No relocation is being offered
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship
- Possess in depth understanding of business process knowledge and of cross domain business processes
- Possess excellent analytical capability and Solution Design skills.
- Basic understanding of some of Eaton key application(s) and/or IT Infrastructure.
- Basic understanding of where to find IT program strategic plan.
- Basic understanding of integration and impact points of involved systems for a division and/or region or function.
- Excellent understanding on applications including integrations.
- Excellent technical analysis, design skills.
- Good understanding on Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Champion ITIL Support processes, standards and their implementation and Eaton ITSM processes ( Incident Management, Problem Management, Request Fulfillment and Change Management processes ).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time