Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
Supply Chan Management - Business Relationship Manager - EMEA ES
Location: Hungary - Budapest, Prague or Bonn
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The Supply Chain Management - IT Business Relationship Manager (BRM) is responsible for gaining insight into the EMEA Supply Chain Management business in the region and support when required to other Electrical Sector Businesses in the region. He/She has to be ‘customer focused’ and manage opportunities through a Customer Portfolio. The Supply Chain Management - IT Business Relationship Manager is responsible for maintaining a good working relationship with the Senior Leadership (including the Senior Vice President of the function and his staff) and the rest of business and works with the business at all levels, from strategic plans to day-to-day operations, to ensure the right services at the right price are in place to satisfy business needs.
Your key deliverables :
In Operation, Supply Chain Management - IT Business Relationship Manager is involved in major Incidents as well as ensuring planned outages do not negatively affect business outcomes, project delivery, incident management and customer satisfaction. Is the primary point of contact for all IT services and strategic projects, defining and driving the strategic portfolio of projects, identifies opportunities, projects, builds consensus across customer base and IT, develops business cases (with ROI analysis) to secure funding, and executes initiatives through the appropriate build teams. Can span multiple business processes.
- Ensure effective level of support for existing systems/processes, and significant projects are delivered effectively and reliably to meet the strategic business objectives - includes all aspects of planning, process design, process definition, measurement, reporting, budget and execution.
- Ensure all stakeholders are engaged, projects are completed and return on investment is realized
- Directionally aligned to President/SVP/VP/GM level leadership and possibly in more than one region
- Perform vendor management as needed. The Supply Chain Management – IT Business Relationship Manager is involved in complex process and organizational change management.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience within the supply chain management domain (e.g. logistics, trade management, distribution centers, purchasing
- Partner with customers to understand business culture, key drivers, and support needs which may include regular communication meetings with key stakeholders, functional staff meetings and all hands meetings, participate in function activities such as strategic planning and profit planning. Own the annual Customer Satisfaction Surveys; end user and Stakeholder.
- Act as the single point of contact for the Supply Chain Management operations into IT to achieve service delivery commitments, facilitate escalations, mitigate risks, and manage complaints. Review IT organizational structure, present activity updates, share key IT messages as needed, ensure customers understand and use IT processes.
- Proactively deploy global strategic initiatives in the region and identify opportunities for IT solutions to generate business value participating in regular customer communication meetings. Perform BPI, Kaizen, process reviews to assist in decision making. Provide IT support for the manufacturing footprint and operations in at least 8 countries in the region.
- Participates in both the customer and IT strategic planning activities to ensure alignment and share IT Strategic plan with business and function and ask business and functions for their strategic plans to ensure alignment between Global IT strategies and Electrical Sector Business strategies.
- Represent IT in front of our Regional customers and Distributors. Facilitate solution feasibility and exploration opportunities to bring new value-add business capabilities including product reviews and maintain ongoing dialogue around process needs and improvements.
- Contribute to the Global Supply Chain Management IT strategy by developing and managing implementation roadmaps to achieve strategy and engage with the solutions delivery arms of IT to staff and deliver on those roadmaps. Conduct annual review of business and IT strategic plans and deliver regular updates on progress and changes.
- Manage IT spend on behalf of the customer/partner. Review IT spend on a regular basis with all customers addressing any changing needs, shifts in priorities. Estimate IT charges for upcoming year (PP cycle) and engagement in CAR preparation and tracking for projects.
- Be the benchmarking arm of IT by communicating standards, upcoming changes, & opportunities by sharing Flash updates, progress and updates on key IT messages and review IT strategy on a regular basis with customers.
- Manage, own, and drive customer portfolio by prioritizing and aligning IT initiatives with strategic goals and key value add opportunities for the EMEA region, including not only Supply Chain on and also if required to support other Electrical Sector businesses in the region. Drive Operational Contribution in line with business/function strategic objectives.
- Achieve expected benefits of IT projects by driving adoption and utilization of delivered solutions; perform estimate of benefits analysis in advance of project initiation and conduct analysis along with project close activities
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on supply chain and IT relationship management – than please apply.
- Minimum 10 years of experience of implementation and support of business systems and a capacity to work with a range of personnel
- Master’s degree or equivalent is preferred
- Functional expertise with applicable Oracle and/or SAP Applications is required
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and People Management Skills
- Bachelor degree in computing science or similar is required
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time