Customer Service Lead
Customer Service Lead #067889
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Customer Service Lead in Eaton’s Aerospace business, based in Bangalore, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Aerospace business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Leads customer service in the day-to-day operations at the site
- Responsible for mitigating customer service issues
- Provide timely responses to internal and external customers including but not limited to questions or concerns around customer inquiries, price and deliver requests, shipping delays, shipment confirmation, order schedules/re-schedules; and return authorizations, etc.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the customer service function at the site
- Knowledge of the product, production process, capabilities and SAP/ERP order management systems
- Support the productivity goals, training and development of team members
- Support the hiring, development and implementation of training programs and standard work for the customer service team
- Other duties as assigned
If you are:
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in industrial or manufacturing customer service setting
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills using MRP, PDM, ERP, SAP, spreadsheet, and database software
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, from production associates to the leadership team.
- Experience in using ERP statistical software packages
- Knowledge of demand management and forecasting tools
- Experience in forecasting processes in sales, marking operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time