If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Finance Analyst in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to monitor, analysis, report and interpret financial performance including actual, forecasting and budgeting mainly for CH Singapore/Australia/Japan to support management team for making business decisions to drive business growth.
- Submit daily report to local and division management team to reflect and monitor actual daily business transaction progress for order intake, shipment, inventory and backlog;
- Check month to date Cogs/margin, operating variances and period costs on a weekly basis to identify, discuss and resolve existing and potential issues and have a good visibility for forecast;
- Prepare monthly capital spending tracking report to monitor progress and resolve issue if any.
- Provide weekly financial update to local management team so to communicate any risks/opportunities and push for target;
- Review monthly account reconciliation with accounting team so to understand relative balances and ensure no risks and issues.
- Monitor monthly closing under compliance of accounting policies and communicate with accounting team to correct accounting errors/issues if any to ensure accurate financial data can be reflected and reported to local/division management team;
- Work with functional leaders to make monthly rolling financial forecast and closely follow up to hit target;
- Be responsible for financial data correctly loading to HFM and Encore financial systems.
- Coordinate annual costing run so to ensure accurate standard cost maintenance in SAP.
- Prepare for quarterly/yearly financial package report to division headquarter on a timely and accurate basis.
- Provide various financial analysis to local management team for business review and decision making;
- Coordinate with operating team/local finance to conduct annual physical inventory/periodical FA counting so to ensure process run smoothly and data accuracy.
- Be in charge of annual profit plan preparation by collecting basic data, communicating and working with function leaders together to clarify related issues and so on;
- Provide related data/documents to support external and internal audit;
- Perform assigned ad hoc duties as required.
- Be familiar with SAP FICO module and Hyperion/Encore financial system
- Solid accounting knowledge and experiences
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Excellent excel and PPT skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No