Senior Executive - Shipping
Senior Executive - Shipping #067786
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Senior Executive - Shipping in Eaton’s MTL business, based in Chennai, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s MTL business.
- Your essential responsibilities:
- To be able to generate pick list for shipping products to customers on consolidations
- Ability to process shipment and generate invoices
- Full understanding of the set rules that govern responsibilities of sellers and buyers as enshrined in Incoterms published by the International chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- To be able to liaise and arrange shipment with freight forwarders and other third parties
- Ability to follow up and deal with customer queries on shipping
- Full understanding of shipping processes including documentations required for import and export processes
- To be able to generate mock packing list and provide shipping quotes for both internal and external customers
- Understanding of Chennai Plant’s inter company shipment consolidation and other requirements specific to other customers
- Ability to track shipment and provide feedback to customers when required
- Ability to arrange customer returns shipment
- To have good working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office Packages, Courier shipping Systems (UPS Worldship, Bluedart, DHL etc)
- Hands on experience in SAP with detailed understanding of distribution procedures and parameters
- 7- 9 years of experience in Shipping & Logistics based on Customer request
- Knowledge on GSP, NAFTA, export documents procedures
- Hands on experience with Domestic & Export procedure with compliance.
- Good Excel skills..
- Degree with commercial knowledge
- Knowledge on GST, DBK, Rebate ,
- Capacity to handle Freight Forwarders, Clearing agents etc
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time