Sourcing Engineer 采购工程师
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Sourcing Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Dongguan, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to support new product develop and launch, source the new components, new vendors for new products.
- Work with NPI team to support new product develop and launch, source the new components, new vendors for new products.
- Leading source projects
- Set up saving deck and drive material cost per requirement.
- Audit and approval new vendor per Eaton vendor selection standard with quality and engineering team
- Follow vendor’s samples plan and FAI plan to meet project timing requirement
- Follow the sourcing strategy to manage the vendors for continue improvement
- Maintenance and manage AVL list, which includes add/cancel/change vendors, update PIR
- Negotiate with vendor for payment term & shorten the component lead time
- Support material department to pull in material in special case
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Mechanism or Electronics subject will be preferred
- Good at communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and project
- Project management skill
- Familiar with electronics & packaging sourcing.
- High passion and self-motivated, team work spirit.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No