Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
- You will work from drawings, specs, and routers with understanding in material handling.
- You will understand quality control process of inspection sheets and non-conforming material.
- You will use hand tools such as precision measuring equipment.
- You will perform preventive maintenance on machinery such as oiling and cleaning. Notify supervisor of more serious problems.
- You will maintain 6-S (Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) within work area.
- You will follow all safety policies and procedures.
- A High School Diploma from accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship on an ongoing basis.
- No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 50 miles of La Grange, NC to be considered.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Ability to use inspection measuring equipment (micrometers, etc)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a multiple process-manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of various measuring instruments and ability to read blueprints.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No