Eaton’s eMobility division is currently seeking a Sales Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Southfield, MI facility.
The Sales Analyst’s primary responsibility is to facilitate various sales processes and pursuit management systems for timely, accurate and effective reporting. In this role, you will manage and improve processes used by the sales department pertaining to pursuit management, contract review, quote record retention, and facilitates timely customer response while maintaining the integrity of process documentation and approvals. The position is also responsible for generating forecasts and data analytics for the eMobility global sales function and provides administrative and analytical support to Account and Sales Managers.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will manage full reporting of eMobility Global sales performance per analytics and dashboard creation within Eaton CRM software and executive presentation
- You will work directly with Global sales team for CRM system integrity and advanced feature set (activity management)
- You will manage eMobility Office 365 SharePoint and team’s sites for data share, tools, templates, and sales process management. Establish and customize digital sales templates within Office 365 system.
- You will understand and manage data share within customer B2B systems. Assist in communication and coordination of customer commercial requirements (bid approval process, certifications)
- You will assist the sales group in the development of short and long-term market and sales forecasts for profit and strategic plans
- You will provide tracking and customer support for prototype, tooling and service orders and documentation
- You will manage customer contract review and approval process per Eaton contract management system (CLM)
- You will provide inside sales coordination with customers and internal personnel related to the Eaton sales group
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Business Analysis or Sales Service Support
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the 50 miles of the Southfield, MI will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Understanding of Automotive customers, systems and portals
- Advanced level of application software packages (CRM, Office 365)
- Knowledgeable in MS Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Must interface Globally and with other functional groups (finance, marketing, operations, engineering)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH EMB eMobility
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time