HR Manager, eMobility, APAC region
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a HR Manager in Eaton’s eMobility business, based in Shanghai, China. Reporting directly to the HR Director for eMobility, the incumbent will primarily act as a business partner to China's and India's eMobility leadership team in the development, and implementation of HR strategy, programs, and policies. This position develops, implements and administers human resource policies, strategies and services that advance organizational objectives and support a culture of positive employee relations within eMobility.
• Develop, implement and administer HR strategies and practices that enable the achievement of the organization's strategic objectives, annual profit plan commitments, and align with Eaton's aspirational goals.
• Leads organizational capability reviews to assess pipeline strength, determine skill gaps and identify and implement necessary developmental actions. Enhance organization capability by supporting operations functions to attract, retain and develop talent.
• Leadership Development—focus on comprehensive succession planning and strategic leadership movement. Partner with business leaders to build leadership depth to support the succession planning process, and making strong informed decisions about talent.
• Provide business insight through data analysis, research and benchmarking and recommend appropriate actions to enable business growth and sound decision making
• Play a key change leadership role in eMobility's transformation and growth by reinforcing a high-performance, innovative, and inclusive team culture through the application of human capital strategy, tools and processes
• Provide clear guidance to leadership regarding policies, practices, laws and regulations to ensure all human resource policies and programs are in compliance with local and governmental regulatory requirements and support the achievement of both short/long-term business objectives.
• Develop and deploy effective learning process to meet current and future organizational needs.
• Motivate and coach employees and managers to maintain high levels of engagement, and manager effectiveness.
• Support and partner with HR colleagues in other regions, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee relations, diversity and inclusion and organizational effectiveness to support talent strategies
• Facilitates the design and implementation of impactful change initiatives that ensure the best possible solution for all major constituents, including employees, customers, shareholders, etc.
• Drives the Eaton Business System philosophy to ensure standard, high quality processes while supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement.
• Utilizes available rewards and recognition channels to encourage and promote Eaton leadership behaviors and results.
If you are:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
• Master's degree from an accredited institution preferred
• Bachelors with minimum 5 years of progressive HR experience or Masters degree with a minimum of 3 years progressive HR work experience.
• Functional knowledge of governmental regulations and laws that impact the employment relationship
• Highly driven, accountable and action-oriented; ability to drive change and business results
• Ability to influence and partner with stakeholders independently
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with all organizational levels
• Strong facilitation/coaching skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time