Senior Buyer, eMobility高级采购工程师#067740
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
- Place and follow up purchase order/delivery for direct materials.
- Negotiate delivery and payment terms with suppliers.
- Manage inventory levels consistent with purchasing goals. Control stock in a projected level.
- Maintain an optimal supply of the requirement materials and services at the lowest overall cost, which supports production schedule. Achieve cost saving target.
- Work with related department and Suppliers in qualifying and approving vendors.
- Check invoice for payment to suppliers.
- Maintain and file purchasing related documents.
- Manage projects as representative from purchasing group.
- Summarize data and provide weekly report.
- follow ethics code and rules.
- Bechalor Degree
- At least 5 years purchasing experience in multi-national or JV manufactory
- Familiar with ERP-Oracle or SAP system
- Electronics parts knowledge
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good at English, MS office softwar
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.#LI-CC1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time