MONTROTTIER (69), OR LES ULIS (91) - FRANCE
IN A NUTSHELL :
You will join our eMobility Division, which is currently experiencing massive growth thanks to various recent major wins. eMobility designs and manufactures innovative energy converters primarily used in the automotive industry. You will be responsible for contributing to the design of the software features built into our products. We are looking for an engineer experienced in developing solutions in regulated business sectors. You could be based at our Montrottier plant (less than an hour away from Lyon), or at our Les Ulis office (less than an hour away from Paris). Some remote work could be envisaged.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES :
- Prescribe and write digital logigrams
- Analyze the specifications of the project as well as all incoming documents of the project.
- Establish the predictive algorithms / logigrams of the programs for validation by the customer, in collaboration with the hardware study engineer and the management team
- Establish the technical specification of the product's software need
- Write and validate the digital recipe book and send to the production list of electrical tests to be performed on the product in the serial phase (series life test range)
- Participate in product industrialization to make it perfectly manageable at the best cost
- Provide support for production and after-sales service throughout the product life cycle
- Collaborate with the dedicated project manager on different projects
- Chartered engineer in IT or electronics
- Experience in software development in regulated industrial sectors
- Good level of English
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time