Final Test Operator - 2nd Shift
Eaton’s Electrical Engineering Services and Systems division is currently seeking a Final Test Operator – 2nd Shift to join our team. This position is based at our Greenwood, SC facility.
The Final Test Operator will perform a variety of functions in the finishing of capacitor products.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will perform manual check of all capacitors to assure paint quality, look for leaking capacitors and damage to tank and/or bushings during all stages of process.
- You will test all capacitors to specifications required.
- You will scan all units at on-load and off-load.
- You will on-load and off-load all capacitor units utilizing hoists and other material handling equipment.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited school
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Greenwood, SC will be considered
- Utilize material handling equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts, and overhead hoists.
- Utilize an assortment of pneumatic and common hand tools.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No