Digital Marketing Specialist
Eaton Czech Republic – Marketing department has an opening for a Digital and Marketing Operations Specialist
Location: Czech Republic
In 1911, inventor Viggo V. Torbensen and entrepreneur J. O. Eaton came together to form Torbensen Gear and Axle, starting a path that would lead to the creation of Eaton Corporation, a global leader in power management solutions. Eaton has entered the manufacturing market in the Czech Republic in 1993. In 2012 has been opened rapidly growing Eaton European Innovation Center (EEIC) in Prague.
- This position is to assist the sales organizations in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Adriatic countries with execution of integrated digital marketing campaigns in-line with agreed key market segments, target audiences, business strategy and marketing plan.
- This role is part of a broader community with Eaton focused on developing Eaton’s digital marketing capabilities.
- Central to this role is management of all digital marketing activities as well as working with Eaton’s technology and marketing team to maximize use of Eaton’s digital systems (CMS; marketing automation; marketing content management, reporting and analytics platforms) and optimizing Eaton’s digital infrastructure for the above-mentioned countries.
- Secondary or higher education (in Marketing or IT field)
- Fluency in Czech or Slovak and English essential
- A good understanding and experience with digital marketing techniques
- Creative and desktop publishing skills (Image editing, document layout and editing) is an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Understanding Google/Webtrends/similar reporting & analytics platforms
- Attention to detail and ability to be self-directed
- Team player working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work under time pressure, handle multiple projects in parallel
- Be interested in modern digital marketing including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, display media
- Proactive approach, flexibility
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No