CN Associate Accountant.FIN-SB05
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a OTC Team Member in Eaton’s Corporate GFSS, based in Suzhou, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
1. ERP sales billing,
2. Timely cash application, monthly review with sales team to understand the status of customers’ payments.
3. Monthly closing reports, such as sales report, VAT check report , AR aging, DSO/Overdue report, etc.
3. Reconcilie GL and sub-ledger of AR
5. AR documents filing
6. Other assigned tasks by manager
If you are/have:
1. Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting major
2. 3 year working experience about accountant.
3. Good communication skills both in English and Chinese
4. Be familiar with AR module. (familiar SAP/Oracle will be a plus)
5. Strong sense of responsibility and good communication skills, good team cooperation consciousness, clever and agile, clear thinking;
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No