Analyst - ETL Support
Job Title: Analyst IT (ETL Support) #067688
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Analyst – IT (ETL Support) in Eaton’s Enterprise IT business, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is responsible for all aspects of ETL integration support and performance.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Provide specialized ETL support to multiple Enterprise applications and projects utilizing Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) technologies.
- Manage ETL Support Remedy queue and provide quick Incident/Request analysis to Business users.
- Proactively manage issues to ensure ETL schedule achieves Service Level Agreements.
- Coordinate with ETL architects and leverage DAC for task scheduling, workflow management and maintenance activities.
- Support daily and weekly Informatica data loads into Eaton’s mission critical Enterprise Data warehouse.
- Monitor all ETL schedule loads using Control M, Informatica, DAC & Oracle PL/SQL. take appropriate actions to resolve failures. Perform code modifications as appropriate.
- Trouble shoot / Analyze support requests, identify the root cause resolution and work closely with other Eaton enterprise sectors/groups to implement solutions.
- Collaborate with application owners to address any data quality concerns and issues.
- Communicate Eaton ETL standards, upcoming changes and opportunities to our business partners.
- Responsible for support of ETL integration application including Informatica, DAC, Oracle OBIEE, Oracle OBIA, problem management, performance tuning.
If you are:
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MSC Computer/MCA
- 4-6 years of experience required
- Technical knowledge - Infromatica,PL/SQL,Unix, Data Warehouse
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only