Product Price Data Specailist
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Come and join our Master Data team. You will be responsible for loading and maintaining customer pricing data in ERP and solve issues related to price data.
You will make a difference by:
- Load prices and special conditions to ERP (Sap, Oracle)
- Coordinate price related issue between Order management and Sales teams
- Supporting sales teams to enable them clear price communication with customers before placing orders
- Proactive price validity management
- Preparing price related reports and analysis
Your experience matters:
- Intermediate English language skills
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- 1-2 years or professional experience
- Good to have: SAP, Oracle, Excel knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We offer career advancement opportunities for you
We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No