Eaton Vehicle Division is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team. This position is based at Kearney, NE facility.
The Financial Analyst will assist the Kearney facility in the maintenance of the accounting system that assures that financial records are complete, accurate, and in compliance with company policy. The Financial Analyst is a key contributor for SOX compliance efforts, the annual physical inventory process, and meeting all Financial Reporting requirements.
The Financial Analyst is a member of the Finance department and reports to the Plant Controller.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will assist in month end closings, preparing journal entries, variance analysis, and financial reports.
- You will provide assistance in monthly forecasting, annual strategic planning, and annual profit plan.
- You will evaluate cost reduction projects and analyze impact on P&L
- You will assist in the monthly preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations.
- You will prepare monthly sales, cost of sales, and payroll reconciliations.
- You will maintain, and track plant cost out information.
- You will ensure continued plant compliance with SOX requirements.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or finance from an accredited institution
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Ability to interpret accounting theories and apply practical judgment
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of systems affecting cost and assets (Oracle Projects & Assets)
- Manufacturing experience
- CMA/CPA Certification
- Experience with ERP systems
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only