CNC Press Brake Operator
Eaton located in Aurora, CO has an opening for a CNC Brake Operator.
Eaton Lighting, a division of Eaton Corporation, is an industry-leading manufacturer of lighting products for the commercial, industrial, residential, utility and retail markets. We are at the forefront in transforming the lighting industry and setting an unmatched standard for innovation and reliability
The primary function of the Fabricator II is to machine raw materials into useable goods for further assembly.
• Expert level in interpreting blueprints and production orders with the ability to train others.
• Set-up and operate CNC Amada brake presses
• Verify material requirements and quantities to B.O.M. specifications.
• Interpret decimal dimensions from drawings and ability to measure with calipers.
• Properly maintain equipment in accordance with TPM requirements.
• Reports any machine malfunctions, defective parts or safety hazards.
• Know and follow established job specific and site wide health and safety procedures and rules.
• Bring health and safety issues, unsafe acts and safety suggestions to management’s attention.
• Actively participate in accident, injury and illness prevention activities.
• Identify and correct hazards and unsafe conditions.
• Adhere to 5S standards and requirements for proper area maintenance.
• High School education or GED from an accredited institution required.
• Minimum 1 year experience operating CNC machinery.
• Minimum 1 year experience working with micrometers and calipers.
• Must be able to work in the US without Company sponsorship.
• Only candidates in the geographic area of Denver will be considered. Relocation benefits are not provided for this position.
• Ability to hold tolerances of +/- .010 across multiple bends.
• Good understanding of flat pattern development.
• Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends with advanced notice.
• Ability to work overtime.
• Ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment.
• Attention to detail and adaptability.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining safety and quality priorities.
• Ability to perform all job functions in adherence to Eaton’s philosophy and values, policies as well as the Environmental, Health and Safety standards.
• Technical aptitude
• Ability to bend, stoop, reach forward, and stand for up to 12 hours.
• Ability to pick up pans, fixtures, lamps, sheet metal, and small wires and parts.
• Ability to engage in repetitive motion and tolerate exposure to varying temperatures.
• Ability to regularly lift 35 pounds without assistance and occasionally lift more than 35 pounds with assistance.
• Ability to wear required personal protective equipment as required by company policy and procedure.
• Ability to use hand and power tools as required.
• Amada CNC Press Brake set up and operation experience is preferred.
• NC-9 and NT controller experience is preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No