EMEAI Finance Director
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Eaton's Crouse Hinds Division is a supplier of technology for harsh and hazardous environments across a global footprint employing over 4000 people. Working with customers, suppliers and partners our employee's design and manufacture products and solutions aimed at improving the efficiency and safety of a variety of industrial environments.
We are currently looking to appoint a Finance Director to our EMEAI leadership team, who will partner with the VP & GM EMEAI Crouse-Hinds business to provide business and functional leadership. Key areas of focus for the role include:
- Leading and managing all financial aspects for the multi-site CH EMEAI business, including the strategic plan, annual profit plan and in-year forecasting
- Partner with General Manager to drive growth and profitability across the business
- Partner with Operations to drive cost productivity across the business. Lead regular meetings, validate data and actively provide recommendations and improvement opportunities
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to drive growth through market expansion, share gain, and price realization across the business. Lead regular meetings, validate data and actively provide recommendations and improvement opportunities
- Implement best practices as it relates to financial planning and analysis including processes, systems, tools and techniques across the organization to create a set of global standards
- Provide leadership in the setting of financial goals and ensure that the business strategies are consistent with those goals
- Ensure compliance with reporting guidelines and coordinate communication with Division and Corporate financial reporting and planning
- Responsible for building organizational capability through the assessment of manpower requirements, recruiting, training, employee development, and supervising and motivating a competent and diverse workforce
Here is what we believe the successful candidate will need to bring to the role:
- A Degree in Finance or Accounting (CPA or MBA preferred)
- Director & leadership experience across the financial function within manufacturing organizations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to operate across, and influence within, a complex matrixed global organizational structure
- International experience across financial disciplines, i.e., tax strategies, transfer pricing, currency hedging, statutory reporting, legal entity implications, etc.
- Working knowledge of sourcing and manufacturing practices followed by Operations personnel.
- Creates, promotes and sustains a high performance culture. Continuously raises the performance bar for the finance organization.
- Actively upgrades the organization through the infusion of top talent, through both the selection of new employees and the development of current employees. Must be capable of evaluating talent and building organizational capability. Requires good mentoring and coaching skills.
- Exhibits managerial courage in defending a position and handling conflict.
- Effectively leverages functional and cross-functional resources to solve problems, improve processes and meet objectives.
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us.
Culture& Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Inclusion& Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law. At Eaton, we see things differently.
We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you.
For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Director
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time