Transfer Pricing Tax Analyst (Maternity cover)
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our global Transfer Pricing Tax team, a diverse community of motivated and experienced professionals. As a Tax Analyst your main responsibility will be to participate in global tax transfer pricing including intercompany price setting and arm's length testing, financial system data analysis and design, reserve analysis, effective tax rate support and participation in selective planning projects.
This position requires financial acumen, financial system knowledge/skills, data management/analysis abilities, operational understanding, ability to manage the completion of large deliverables, along with issues/opportunity recognition skills.
You will make a difference by:
- Assisting in the design and creation of enhanced and system driven financial analysis and processes to ensure data integrity supporting compliance with US and foreign tax laws and regulations
- Assisting in creating financial reporting necessary for transfer pricing analysis
- Assisting in managing quarterly reserve analysis and provision work
- Organizing and assisting with large projects involving finance, operations and operations processes
Your experience matters:
- BSc in Economics/Finance and Accounting/Business or related fields. MSc and/or professional qualification (CPA, CFA, or other) is a plus
- understanding of tax law – statutes, regulations, court decisions and tax treaties
- understanding of accounting - how transactions are recorded and reported on the books, and how and where tax accounting rules differ from book accounting rules
- 1-3 years of experience/internship in international tax, transfer pricing, audit or finance
- experience in various financial reporting systems or the ability to learn new systems in order to extract data (specifically: Oracle, HFM, SAP, and Khalix Reporting)
- knowledge of MS Office, including experience in financial modeling. Experience with company databases (e.g Amadeus, Osiris, Compustat, or others) is a plus
- quick learning ability
- fluent English language knowledge (written and spoken as well). Another European language is a plus
- effective interaction with people and ability to represent Eaton outside the company who have diverse backgrounds, languages and different objectives
- strong analytical skills
- efficient time management skills
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No