Analyst Finance Accounting
The Analyst Finance Accounting is responsible for Perform and support the monthly closing process, Balance sheet Review BSR and DSA (Design Self-Assessment), Review and Coordinate AP tracking and validation, reconciliations (Bank, Intercompany and Payroll in future) for Eaton Latin American business units.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
General accounting procedures and perform the monthly closing process.
Treasury, ICA & ZBA. Perform recording and Reconciliation in Corporate ledgers.
Accounts payable monitoring and accruals for expenses at month end.
Actively participate in continuous improvement programs and committees.
Maintain positive relationships with customers, both internal & external. Ensure professional and appropriate communications.
Know and comply with Eaton policies: Global Ethics, Values and Philosophy, Management Environmental Safety and Security and Health (MESH).
Other activities assigned by supervisor or special requirements from management or company.
Maintain safe, clean working environment in compliance with all Eaton safety standards, Life Saving Rules, and daily 5S+ requirements to help build a Zero Incident Culture.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited institution required.
- No relocation provided; candidate must reside within 50 miles of SSC location.
- Ability to work in the Mexico without Company sponsorship.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English-Spanish required.
Position Success Criteria :
- Professional capabilities in financial accounting and Tax; 2 - 3 years of experience in finance/ accounting and auditing within a Big 4 Firm or multinational company. University Degree required.
- Knowledge of Mexican statutory reporting requirements essential; sound understanding of Tax regulations
- Strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word) required.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to apply accounting system expertise to troubleshoot financial system problems, resolve customer issues and implement new solutions.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment or independently.
- Adaptable to change.
- Demonstrates strong skills on following competencies: Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus, Functional/Technical Skills, Integrity and Trust, Intellectual Horsepower, Managerial Courage, Organizational Agility, Drive for Results..
- Knowledge of data processing in respect
of financial systems and multiple ERP systems, particularly Oracle and SAP.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time