· Knowledge of statistical techniques and concepts like regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.
· Experience with Data Analysis toolkit in MS Excel, Python on for developing automation and visual analytics.
· Working knowledge of database management and build user form.
· Experience in data exploration, Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
· Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization, standardization and improvement of business strategies.
· Use predictive modeling using MS Excel, to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, identifying cost optimization projects in SCM arena.
· Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to available data sets, test it and then deploy on big data also help for procurement analytics.
· Develop insights from business data which is relevant from ERP system.
· Must have the ability to work on the numbers, trends and recommend solutions based on the findings.
· Interface with customers to ensure that customers receive outstanding service which includes acknowledging and bringing to satisfactory closure of business analytics projects.
· Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
· Development of ad-hoc and routine MIS with support to operational and projects.
· Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI, Qlick view, R open libraries etc.
· Continually research new technology and tools to improve business analytics.
· Follow through the timelines committed and can work on tight deadlines.
· Collaborate with global experts, external partners and extended teams to enable technology development
· Able to handle multiple projects within and outside function.
· Able to identify standardization, optimization and automation scope.
· Work with leadership to prioritize business and information needs.
· Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
· Graduate, preferably from Statistics or Mathematics
· 5-7 years’ experience with an experience of about 4-5 years in Business Intelligence domain, preferably in Supply Chain Management.
· Programming experience (VBA, user form development, database management,
· Knowledge of SQL
· Experience of having used data analytics for cost out
· Analytical ability and logical reasoning.
· Problem solving, creativity, Technical learning and Process Management.
· Awareness of the latest trends in data analytics.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No