Projects Manager and Finance Operation Manager项目与财务运营经理
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
• lead and supervise accounting policy, procedure, controls implementation in accounting field.
• Ensure finance reports accuracy including USGAAP and PRCGAAP.
• Review and guide GL, FA and AP/AR accounting treatment and reports .
• Setup review and management process to guarantee team work quality and performance.
• Support Internal and external audit and Sox.
• Perform analysis of accounting methodologies and make decisions regarding proper accounting treatment.
• Problem solve and troubleshoot issues that arise during the close.
• Provide Support Services to Stakeholders.
• Driving for continuous improvement to increase efficiency.
• Conduct regularly team meetings to provide coaching, direction, and review of team goals and performance
• Work closely with project team to complete the South East Asia trasition project on time with budget.
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting or related subjects
- Above 10 years of accounting experience, at least 3 yewars of MOP experience
- Proficient in MS office and accounting software
- Good communication in oral and written English
- Prefer to have project management or process transition experience
- Good team player with a positive outlook, can work under pressure
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision, a self-starter
- Willing to undertake the team’s responsibility, result orientation
- Active commutation with customer to achieve win-win, logical thinking and explanation
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time