Distributor Programs Coordinator (Maternity Leave)
Eaton Electrical is currently seeking a Distributor Programs Coordinator (Maternity Leave) to join our Marketing team! This position is based at our Burlington, ON facility.
This role supports the processes and department specific objectives at our facility.
The Channel Marketing-Programs Specialist will work with Senior Product Managers, Product Managers and Product Engineers to lead the strategy, development and consolidation of marketing tools for channel, including sales aids, catalogue data, channel growth and loyalty programs, POP development, branch merchandising and displays. This position will help coordinate the marketing strategy across the “Products” marketing group and ensure it is effectively communicated to channel.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Responsibilities related to People coordination;
- You will interact directly with channel partners to support joint marketing initiatives.
- You will work jointly with channel partners to achieve on-going program initiatives and develop joint business plans/co-marketing activities in conjunction with Channel Managers, District Managers and Area Sales managers.
Responsibilities related to Process and/or Development;
- You will develop, deploy and monitor “growth and/or loyalty” programs for sales impact and overall success.
- You will work with Sales to develop and execute channel surveys, profiling and analysis.
- You will evaluate program trends and results and provide analysis and recommendations to management.
- You will identify areas of opportunity and/or weakness and develop appropriate response plans/programs.
- You will meet monthly with MARCOM to review and evaluate current programs, current and future trade show events and possible advertising opportunities.
Responsibilities related to Project Management and/or Development;
- You will develop marketing plans to exploit competitors’ channel or product weaknesses to meet growth objectives.
- You will implement compelling channel marketing, training, support programs and tools for channel partners.
- You will create marketing plans to increase share of Eaton products within all channel.
- You will drive promotional activity through MARCOM to sales and channel to meet overall objectives.
- You will consolidate sales catalogue data, sales aids, marketing tools and POP material.
- You will maintain My.Eaton website content for channel partner users.
- You will support internal marketing programs (ie. EASP, marketing vehicle scheduling) and sales initiatives (ie. counter days, trade shows, one day sales, trainings, etc.)
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm”
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- University or College diploma from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience.
- Must live within 80km of the facility.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
- 5 year’s experience in making customer and industry presentations.
- 3 year’s experience with “products” marketing to electrical wholesale channel
- 1-year experience with digital marketing
Position Success Criteria:
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective time management and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively with cross functional teams ranging from IT, field sales, marketing, product line management, and senior leadership.
- Highly motivated, self-starting, enthusiastic, results oriented team player.
- Strong MS Office skills; PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No