Lead Technician-Adv. VT
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Lead Technician in Eaton’s Vehicle business, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
- Conduct Adv. VT product testing with equipment and instrument with testing data. Report test results in a clear and concise manner with recommendations if possible;
- Performance valve dimensional inspection in Shanghai lab.
- Purchase, install and validate testing equipment and equipment.
- Develop and apply the technical and diagnostic skills to verify functionality of test equipment
- Frequently use hand tools as needed to perform specialized tests, troubleshooting/repair equipment, etc. keeping all VT testing equipment under good condition.
- Provide support for related tests in tech center and keep tech center in good 5S.
- Good communication both in English and Chinese, High standards for personal performance and work ethics. Communicate with experts abroad and at home on testing and test preparation
- Good at office software with Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
If you are/have:
- 2 year working experience, preferable in the automotive industry
- Engineering degree in automotive engineering or material engineering
- Test experience on engine, engine components
- Familiar with manufacturing process and tooling design,
- Familiar with office software;
- Communication in Chinese and English--writing and oral;
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time