Eaton’s Hydraulics division is currently seeking an Order Picker/Installer to join our first shift team. This position is based at our Fitzgerald, GA facility.
This position is responsible for accurate picking of items according to a pick list. Responsible for installation of baskets into strainers and simple strainer modifications (ie: change o-rings, covers, yokes, bolts, plug removal, painting of strainers, etc.) according to pick list and work orders. Must be able to operate overhead hoist, and hand tools such as impact wrench, hammer, mallet, ratchet, etc.) Will be responsible for stocking and maintaining inventory locations to ensure efficient use of space. Will perform inventory cycle counts as required. Must be able to stand for extended periods and lift up to 40 lbs. Must adhere to Eaton, Safety, Environmental and Ethical policies and procedures. Must be able to work with limited supervision. Candidate must be a team player and willing to perform other tasks as required.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will accurately pick orders according to pick list.
- You will install baskets, o-rings, covers, yokes, bolts into strainers as required by customer order.
- You will organize and maintain warehouse storage area.
- You will package orders using available materials to best prevent damage during transit.
- You will operate life trucks and other associated material handling equipment to safety retrieve inventory.
- You will dispose of all trash materials in the proper way and place.
- You will report all accidents in a timely manner and perform all duties in a safe manner.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Fitzgerald, GA will be considered
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No