Finance Analyst/ Accountant
1. Periodic financial close in accordance with US and Indonesian GAAP. These include the General Ledger, Fixed Asset, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable modules
2. Maintain and reconcile fixed asset register, including periodic fixed assets verification exercises.
3. Maintain general ledger, period end accounting accruals, FAS109 (tax effect accounting) accruals and balance sheet reconciliations.
4. Maintain period end management reporting schedules and accounting memos (e.g. cost of non-compliance, gross utilization, flex productivity etc)
5. Manage external relationships with actuaries, external auditors, tax consultants and legal advisors. Work with auditors and tax consultants (EY) to ensure full statutory compliance including timeliness of filings.
6. Manage external relationship with legal advisors on filing of annual reports and coordination of Annual General Meetings
7. Support other plant initiatives as and when required e.g. MESH, OpA, LEAN etc
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Business Administration.
Min 3 years of relevant professional experience. Experience in a MNC manufacturing environment highly preferred.
Knowledge of Financial and ERP systems including Oracle, MFGPRO and Longview.
Good communication skills
Excellent team player
Task and results orientated
Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No