Senior Design Engineer-Switchgear 高级设计工程师-开关柜
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Senior Design Engineer-Switchgear in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Cixi, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is responsible for engineering activities related to the mechanical and electrical design, development, and manufacture of electrical indoor switchgear products used in medium voltage electrical power distribution systems.
- Firmly abide by the rules of company, Responsible for the departmental EHS performance, ensure yearly departmental EHS objectives.
- Technology roadmaps and platforms must deliver world class quality, customer centric features, and business profitability.
- Innovation, develop technology roadmaps and platforms to be incorporated into the multi-generational switchgear product roadmaps.
- BS or MS – Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in Power Engineering; designing sheet metal structures.
- Computer modeling/Inventor/AutoCAD/6. Knowledge of power systems and / or 4, industrial automation & controls is a plus; design for manufacturability, reliability, and serviceability.
- Analytical skills; communication and interpersonal skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time