Finance Controller-财务总监, #067405
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Finance Controller in Eaton’s Hydraulics business, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The Finance Controller is responsible for leading the organization in providing financial strategy in the planning and execution of business goals and objectives of HYD WGQ plant and Airflex, reporting directly to Shanghai Plant Manager.
- Develop and coordinate business profit plan, monthly forecasts, goals & objectives, financial reconciliations, reports and analysis for business management, including variance analysis and cost control reporting and recommendations.
- Manage, analyze, evaluate and interpret business financial forecasts and operating results. Inform management of results and recommend corrective actions to address unfavorable trends and variances.
- Interpret, implement and monitor corporate policies and procedures, ensure financials are reported in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and local statutory requirements.
- As a member of the local leadership team, the Finance Controller is expected to support the business by participating in multiple cross-functional initiatives including EBE, MESH, ELSS and other Business Improvement efforts.
- Own the account reconciliation process to maintain integrity of business general ledger and its supporting sub-systems. Assess adequacy of reserves and overall financial reporting. Ensure adequate training and oversight is provided to all finance personnel to ensure account reconciliations meet Eaton’s requirements.
- Provide leadership to ensure adequate cost accounting processes are in place, including standard cost updates, physical inventory verification, periodic cycle counts, etc.
- Establish, monitor and maintain a system of internal controls that safeguards company asset and provides for integrity and propriety of financial transactions and activities. Ensure compliance with corporate financial and SOX.
- Evaluate and approve plant capital appropriation requests prior to region/division and corporate management approval. Monitor and report purchase commitments and spending for all capital programs. Conduct follow-up audits to ensure compliance for all significant capital investments.
- Manage hiring, training and development of business financial staff. Establish a work environment that encourages individual career development and growth in order to provide adequate and qualified financial professionals opportunity for advancement. Manage the deployment of cost saving and other programs to provide operating economies and improve profitability. Monitor and provide opportunities to support continuous improvement of Plant Productivity / Gross Utilization.
- Support other operations initiatives Lead ad hoc projects as required, business development initiatives such as new business opportunities.
If you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Accounting or Finance
- Prior experience as a plant controller, Accounting Manager or Finance Manager
- Experience of working within an international / American business would be advantageous
- Management experience including supervising professional staff, developing and encouraging people
- Strong analytical thinking skills; intellectual rigor and curiosity; problem-solving capability
- Acts as a business partner, sees the big picture and works through ambiguity and change
- Energetic, a critical thinker, skilled in driving process improvement
- Ability to drive to positive results in a complex environment
- Effective use of communication and tact with stakeholders
- Strong English language skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time