Finance Supervisor 财务主管
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Finance Supervisor in Eaton’s Senstar business, based in Wai Gaoqiao, Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- This exciting role is part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial team in a large multi-national company.
- Understand the integrated financial system especially on the general ledger management side
- Accurate, timely generation of monthly, quarterly, annual reports including PRC GAAP and US GAAP report
- Calculate the tax payable and declare the tax payment monthly, perform the cost Analysis to support Finance Controller and other Department Manager sin Decision-Making Processes
- Establishes and maintains VAT process and other taxation/statistics process, prepare the tax filing annually
- Complete the Oracle upload, Encore report input, DFT report input & ETR input timely and accurately
- Help to prepare the monthly financial forecast and every year profit plan
- Make the actual expense analysis variance report compared with the budget and help to do the cost control
- Support controller to maintain the GL accurately
If you are:
- Strong knowledge and experience in the financial environment of the People’sRepublic of China
- Knowledge and experience of financial practices and systems of multinational corporations
- Familiar with US GAAP, Chinese Accounting Regulation, Cash Management Policy and the Bank Settlement Regulations
- Excellent skill of PC: MS office, Finance Software
- At least 5 years relative working experience
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No