Eaton Corporation’s North America Electrical Sales Division, located in Arden, NC has an immediate opening for an Account Coordinator.
This position will interact with Eaton’s manufacturing plants, warehouses, customers and field sales.
In this role, you will provide single point of contact of commercial support for our EOEM Sales Engineers and customers. This position provides OEM, HVAC and key Account order management for large EOEM customers. Candidate should demonstrate a considerable level of commercial knowledge and have the ability to manage multiple tasks.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
You will fulfill order entry, order management related activities for OEMs, HVAC, and Key Accounts for the electrical sector’s OEM products
You will drive customer affinity by delivering exceptional Customer Service (meeting or exceeding phone and email metrics as well as team service level agreement).
- You will identify and implement process improvements
You will lead regular conference calls with field sales, plants and customers
- You will maintain daily usage of the Customer 360 tool
- You will change notice management
You will facilitate proper and efficient information flow in an effort to meet or exceed customer needs and departmental and division wide performance expectations
You will handle high-pressure, fast-paced environment requiring diligence to detail
You will have proven analytical and critical thinking skills
You will have the ability to constructively manage conflicts and discrepancies towards positive resolution
You will prioritize customer demand to assist with improved product flow
You will work with finance team to resolve customer credit requests
- You will train peers and customers as appropriate
You will fulfill any and all Eaton Business System requirements
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, email, internet)
- One (1) year of customer interaction experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and SAP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Vista and Mentor software
- Familiar with our assembly products and plants
- Candidate must have excellent time management, organization, communication and computer skills
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, and a desire to actively contribute to the group’s success • Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Team player
- Strong professional presence
- Occasional travel to plants and customer sites required
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: MCO Marketing Commercial Operations
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time