Customer Support Segment Manager
- You will act as liaison between external customers, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, I.T., eBusiness and Customer Support, ensuring positive two-way communications of priorities, issues and concerns
You will plan staffing levels and actively participates in the hiring process - mentor, motivate and coach team members on a one on one basis while acting as an employee advocate and provides timely reward and recognition
You will promote customer satisfaction and achieves cycle time reduction through team-based problem-solving
You will actively participate in cross-functional company-wide teams to assist in driving and deploying quality improvements, process improvements, business system enhancements and process standardization
You will conduct employee performance reviews, addressing and documenting any behavior or performance related concerns per company guidelines. Develops employees through goal setting and career planning
You will create a proactive service model by leveraging OPEX, Knowledge Management and GSSC to support the team as well as service internal and external customers (i.e. conduct call evaluations from call recording system, provide related training/coaching, as needed, and track/provide key information for Agent Performance Index [API])
You will design a support strategy to align with sales growth and account coverage, fostering an environment with promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ of professional work experience
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates currently located within a 50 mile radius of Eden Prairie, MN, will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business from accredited university.
- 3 years of work experience in a Customer Service environment.
- 2 years of experience supervising a group of individuals.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project software programs
Position Success Criteria :
- Ability to understand Eaton’s business processes and systems
- Ability to understand Eaton’s sales, marketing and business unit strategies with focus on “Power of One”
- Ability to demonstrate team-oriented problem solving skills and corrective action methodology
- Ability to demonstrate phone and customer communication skills
- Ability to display time management and organization skills
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to demonstrate and understand Eaton’s Business Excellence Award requirements
- Ability to display finance and data analysis acumen
- Ability to demonstrate strong public speaking/presentation skills
- Ability to lead, mentor, coach, develop, and motivate team members
- Ability to demonstrate call center management and project management skills
- Ability to nurture internal and external customer relationships and fosters customer intimacy; field visits are required
- Ability to assist in the creation of training plans/programs with improved product focus and promotes cross-training opportunities
- Ability to provide input to the department budget and meets budget goals
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time