Account Manager - Sales (South) #067298
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Account Manager - Sales (South) in Eaton’s MTL business, based in Chennai, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s MTL business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- To plan, establish and maintain major account relationships and meet personal sales targets within the full line of products or combination of products.
- Establishes and builds strong client relationships over time that allow for continuity and ongoing representation reinforced by sales support/delivery programs, and communications to other relevant organizational functions/divisions.
- Participates with other key account managers and sales management, in development of sales strategies for national accounts; helps identify target accounts and opportunities within the framework of the organization-wide strategy.
- Monitors competitive activity in each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated.
- Provider of knowledge, project data and key customer information for the region.
- Support timely and market driven New Product Developments and working with the PLM and engineering teams as appropriate.
- Monitor market conditions, trends, competitor activities and assist in the capture of VOC
- 12 years + experience in a sales support function with firsthand knowledge of India customers, focusing on present and future target markets – Oil & Gas vertical
- Knowledge on Engineered To Order products
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining Key Customer relationships
- Capable of developing and executing support strategies
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry relevant standards,
- Degree qualified with an engineering bias ( B.Tech)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time