Sourcing Lead #065525
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Sourcing Lead in Eaton’s Corporate business, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Corporate business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- The Talent Acquisition Operations Lead is responsible driving recruiting operations across the Talent Acquisition Function
- As a Sourcing Team Lead you will be managing a sourcing team in Pune. The team supports the Recruitment team with the response management of advertised roles, screening of suitable candidates and the searching for passive candidates; identification of suitable candidates, engagement and proactive talent pooling and pipelining.
- In this role, you will enjoy hands-on sourcing and management of key roles and also act as a pivotal partner being responsible for continuous improvement of the Sourcing team’s service delivery.
- As an operations lead ,your primary responsibility will be to enhance, optimize and ensure that our recruiting systems & programs can efficiently and effectively scale to meet the unique and exciting growth that lies ahead. The right person loves finding solutions, creating efficiencies, optimizing systems, building programs and making things happen
- Manages a team of support staff for the overall operations of the function which Partners with Talent Acquisition leadership to develop recruitment strategies through the utilization and implementation of new and existing technology; and serves as the primary subject matter expert.
- Develops and utilizes analytic solutions to identify effectiveness, opportunities for improvement, and return on investment in all aspects of the recruiting function.
- Assists in the successful operations for branding, marketing activities, and recruitment events.
- Through extensive collaboration with the TA leadership team, develops strategies through data-based decisions to improve the overall TA process with the ultimate goal of driving in talented and high-caliber candidates to the organization.
- Participates in the review process which includes vendor selection, event planning, marketing strategy, and overall team performance.
- Responsible for maintaining and submitting Scorecards to the Head of Talent Acquisition on a monthly basis for team member performance and vendor and/or marketing effort return on investment.
- Responsible for vendor relationship management including communication,contract negotiation, contract execution, invoicing, and service level agreements.
- Aggregates relevant data to track return on investment (ROI) for each vendor.
- Partners with TA leadership to establish recruiting system guidelines, standard operating procedures, best practices, and troubleshooting for Applicant Tracking System.
- Oversees recordkeeping operations for the department including invoicing, general recruitment data, and other sources as required.
- Develops analytic solutions for the operations team which can include, but is not limited to, recruitment metrics, team member key performance indicators (KPIs), return on investment (ROI) scorecards, and system adoption/usage reports.
- Ensures consistent data integrity across all platforms.
- Manages the maintenance of the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) toolkit which includes, but is not limited to, recruitment presentations, digital media, social media content calendar, and other marketing materials.
- Oversees the operational success of all marketing efforts including, but not limited to, external and in-house hiring events, campaigns, digital media advertisements, and all employment branding activities.
- Acts as a champion for our employment brand across the organization by creating opportunities to engage current team members to learn how to best promote the company as an exciting place to work and to utilize employees as talent and recruitment advocates.
- Completes all required Company training and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
If you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- A minimum eight (8) years of experience in the Talent Acquisition field required..
- 6 years of experience in sourcing
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing a team
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time