Eaton’s Lighting division is currently seeking a Logistics Supervisor to join our team. This position is based at our Monterrey facility.
The Logistics Supervisor is responsible for monitoring of Import, Export and Traffic operations. A priority activity is to appropriate manage our Inbound resources in order to always have the raw materials in plant on time and also manage our Southbound resources to utilized our carrier capacity according our customers needs.
Will be responsible to appropriate support and manage the Global Trade Management (GTM) policies, Is responsible to deliver and operate customs operations with compliance and integrate NAFTA
Will be responsible to meet and maintain the (C-TPAT), OEA, IMMEX and the AAA Certification.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
1. Authorize and follow Inbound and Southbound operations related to the input and output of raw materials and finished goods for the plant.
2. Maintain the operation with our brokers in Laredo TX to ensure proper input and output of raw materials and Finished Goods.
3. Support and manage the Global Trade Management (GTM) policies, procedures and initiatives.
4. Validates the documentation for the Pre and Post Entry activities such as refunds, recalls and NAFTA Analysis.
5. Meet and maintain the C-TPAT, OEA, AAA and IMMEX programs.
6. Appropriate recordkeeping for Trade Operations.
7. Appropriate usage of VASTERA system for plant Trade Operations.
8. Maintain Fixed Assets Recordkeeping program.
9. Appropriate usage of routing guides and carrier capacity to meet our customers needs and deliver our product on time.
10. Operate customs operations with compliance and according government regulatory requirements. Monitor Open Balances and execute actions to decrease it.
11. Integrate analysis to minimize financial impact to the plant in duties and implement cost savings projects.
12. Identify situations and events where formal communication is necessary. Stop any operation not in compliance and immediate report to the Logistics Manager.
13. Negotiate and review RFQ for local transportation services.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Bachelor degree on LCI, LNI ,IIA is required.
More than 5 Years
Project administration and organizational expertise
Customs Law Knowledgment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time