3rd shift Production Operator
Eaton’s Hydraulics division is currently seeking a Production Operator to join our first shift team. This position is based at our Newbern, TN facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will use measurement and test devices, such as od tapes, calipers, gages, and water leak testers, to determine acceptance status of product.
- You will accurately complete all required paperwork, computer transactions.
- You will actively participate in goal setting, development planning, and evaluation cycles.
- You will read and follow specifications, standardized work, and documented processes as provided.
- You will actively participate in Continuous Improvement teams and activities.
- You will cross-train in other jobs and areas as identified per cross-training plan.
- You must be able to work hours required including overtime, weekends, potential alternate shifts.
- You will maintain a safe work environment and use proper safety devices as provided. Abide by and actively promote all facility safety guidelines and quality procedures.
- You will monitor productivity to ensure that established quality and production levels are maintained to support the plant mission statement.
- You will drive a power industrial truck.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an Accredited Institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation is provided for this position. only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Newbern, TN facility will be considered
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Must be capable/able to drive a power industrial truck
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No