EMEA Sourcing Manager
We are looking for creative and diverse talent to join our organisation to help deliver on the Corporation’s vision of Making what matters work. We employ 100,000 people across the globe bringing a huge amount of diverse skill, culture and mind-set to our organisation. We value a core set of attributes in our people – transparency, accountability, passion, ethical, efficiency and being a learner
Location: Eberbach/Germany, Luton/UK, Arad/Romania, Sutton in Ashfield/UK etc
Our Crouse Hinds division is currently looking to a hire regional Sourcing Manager for EMEA, who is responsible for the region's sourcing strategy and tactical programs for the purchasing initiatives. The prime function is to continually refine and remove waste from sourcing activities, reduce lead-time, inventory and cost, improve AR and S-OTD and improve customer service limiting the risks within the supply base for all EMEA facilities.
The successful individual will effectively drive lower materials costs and improve supplier performance, including process and service improvements and productivity throughout the supply chain. A key success driver is the ability to work cross-functionally to develop and implement purchasing strategies that establish long-term sourcing partnerships, identifying & developing cost reduction opportunities.
Your main duties :
• Provides direct management & indirect matrix management of the entire EMEA procurement team on all aspects related to the sourcing of materials to fulfill customers’ needs in the most efficient and profitable way, maximizing OTTR, minimizing lead time and inventory.
• Supports and develops operating procedures and training of Strategic Sourcing work standards focused on best practices targeting key areas such as; supplier selection supplier evaluation, supplier performance monitoring.
• Keeps informed on all laws & regulations affecting purchasing & delivery of items procured.
• Drives to meet the On Time Delivery targets by putting in place the needed sourcing capacity, resources and systems, utilizing Cooper best practice and resource where appropriate.
• Initiates the best cost sourcing model to the Global EMEA supply chain developing new suppliers where necessary using appropriate supplier approval processes to ensure quality and performance.
• Works with the Strategic Sourcing commodity teams to develop global Supply chain strategies.
• Negotiates major purchase agreements as assigned with direction and support from Divisional Strategic Sourcing Director.
• Co-ordinates activities of the plants’ procurement teams to optimize cost performance of the plant leveraging operating working capital usage and minimizing waste.
• Manages S-OTD, PPV, AR, Inventory, Supplier Quality and MCER Inflation to required levels consistently.
What we offer:
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• Competitive benefits package
• We’re proud to have strong governance for inclusion and diversity. With 50% diversity on our Board of Directors and more than 4,000 Eaton leaders attending Inclusion & Diversity training courses, we’re firmly committed to setting guidance, targets and activities that foster greater inclusion and diversity everywhere we do business.
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technology and services. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time