Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The Crouse Hinds division specializes in the design and manufacture of products and solutions for harsh and hazardous environments covering vertical markets such as oil and gas, pharmaceutical, renewables and mining. We are currently looking to hire a Marketing Associate to join our MTL product line team based in Luton, UK which reports to the Global Product Line Leader.
As part of the global marketing team, you will play a key role in ensuring key marketing objectives are aligned to the product line strategy and work in conjunction with the global sales organisation, product line managers and the engineering function. Your role will be broad in nature and require you to be adaptable and thrive in managing multiple priorities at any one time. From generating market intelligence and supporting a digitalisation strategy through to aligning marketing campaigns to the bottom line, your role will be highly interactive, commercially focused and key to business growth.
Your key deliverables :
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing product line team on the growth orientated strategy that accounts for B2B marketing, research and market intelligence, digitalisation, communications and innovation
- Manage all marketing, promotion and advertising activities for the MTL product line
- Build relationships with product line commercial teams, channel partners and customers to deliver coherent initiatives that support the generation of competitive value propositions
- Develop partnerships with key channel partners, aligning marketing campaigns and allocation of resources to identify growth opportunities
- Work in conjunction, and where needed independently, with Eaton's market intelligence teams to gather research and data relating to market and technology trends
- Support the facilitation of the VoC process across the product line, identifying trends in customer feedback, opportunities for improvements
- Deliver creative and insightful campaigns through marketing literature, promotional events, social media, customer & partner training and engagement and networking with the broader Eaton marketing teams to leverage this available infrastructure
Do you have?
Previous experience in a product marketing environment, ideally relevant to harsh & hazardous vertical markets
Experience with a number of Marketing subjects - products, communication, strategy, market segmentation, research & intelligence
Exposure to developing marketing initiatives to drive growth through multiple routes to market (accounts, channel, projects)
Creativity, collaboration, an inquisitive nature, an attention to detail and to be outcome orientated
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
Contract in fast growing global company
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No