Application Engineer 应用工程师
- Lead the IEC/GB Project quotation to accomplish the projects configuration, costing and pricing timely based on project specification and requirements
- Planning, arrangement projects costing and pricing. Analyzing and summary monthly to submit for reviewing – Understand what, why, who, how of each project
- Support local sales for projects spec-in, introduction, providing optimized solutions to customer. Influence and guide customer on products selection and application
- Support the customer requirements collection, analysis in different market segments and regions. Providing constructive suggestions in previous project bidding stage
- Competitors analysis in terms of product spec, pricing strategy, business model etc.
- Manage the information collection in terms of engineering change update, customer voice, change approval process, complains and feedback to R&D, Plant, Regional sales and product managers.
- Working closely with sales, R&D, Bidding team, Plant, PM for project execution
- Taking charge of quotation tool improvement to improve efficiency. Working with R&D and Plant financial to update product cost accurately. Drive cost efficiency for every component
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years related experience in engineering or assemblies or similar role within the industry. Experiences in design institute will be plus.
- Knowledge of power distribution products and assemblies application (including Medium Voltage Switchgear, Ring Main Unit, and Medium Voltage Circuit Breaker, Low Voltage Switchgear, Low Voltage Control, Air Circuit Breakers and Molded Case Circuit Breakers)
- Understand GB, IEC standard, including IEC61439, IEC61641, IEC60529 etc.
- Strong Independent problem-solving ability
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Office software.
- Proficient demonstration skills, customer oriented
- Read and write English skills, oral English will be plus
- Self-starter, strong initiative and positive attitude
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time