Mechanical Engineer - Manager #067142
Mechanical packaging solutions for printed circuit boards and other electrical components into eMobility products
Leading Printed circuit board design and manufacturing process coordination with operation team
Leading requirements evaluation, design reviews and other team development processes.
Leading generation of the product requirements specification
Following the product spec, design, and development of new and innovative products.
Investigating and evaluating new materials and their appropriate use within our product lines
Leading review and conduction of computer-based FEA & FMEA analysis on new products to ensure their integrity and use the results to modify designs
Leading VAVE activities from Mechanical engineering standpoint
Supporting projects transfer between plants and supplier development.
Supporting failure analysis and improvement of products
- Bachelor’s degree on mechanical design, electronical design and related. Master’s degree preferred
- 10 year experience in package design and thermal simulation analysis in electronical industry, at least 5 year leadership experience
- Experience on Program Management such as DFMEA, DVP&R, APQP, Six Sigma for design
- Familiar with manufacturing process on electronics and/or machinery, experience with aluminum and plastic die casting design;
- Experience with OBC/power conversion/power distribution/inverter
- Experience on packaging PCB, stamped busbar and electrical contact system design
- Experience with Solid Works, ProE, NX, Unigraphix, CATIA
- Good communication both in English (Oral) and Chinese, High standards for personal performance and work ethics.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time