Accounting Intern (full-time)
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our Financial Accounting team as an Intern and support the team with bookings, analysis and reconciliations. You main responsibility will be providing accurate financial analysis that can be used to support and influence decision making for Eaton Corporate Finance teams.
Your experience matters:
- Minimum 1 year Economy related education at any University or College
- Advanced PC / Technical Skills and Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Intermediate English knowledge – one more language is a plus
- Able to work alone – with support
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Professional presence
- Analytical, Planning and Organizational Skills
- Reporting and presentation skills
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for yo
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No