Assortment Specialist - Electrical Sector EMEA
Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for :
Assortment Manager - ES EMEA
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The position will report directly to ES EMEA Inventory and Performance Manager and will drive the development, deployment and continuous improvement of regional Inventory assortment policies and processes.
You will drive the region’s Distribution Centre network MTS/MTO decision processes by working closely with Product Lines and Sales departments to capture latest market trends and opportunities.
You will be also participating in regional SIOP process to ensure alignment to latest agreed consensus forecast and its impact on Assortment set up.
The role will be directly responsible to create robust Material Review Board Process, ensuring all Inventory investment decisions adhere to agreed policies and do not create a risk of Excess and Obsolete exposure.
Your key deliverables :
- Define and maintain regional assortment process to ensure most efficient MTO/MTS offer to ES EMEA customer base out of ES EMEA Distribution Centres network.
- Write and maintain all relevant ES EMEA assortment procedures and ensures its deployment across ES EMEA locations
- Manages and coordinates regional MRB (Material Review Board) process, including adherence to regional E&O process, management of phase in, phase out and all relevant Inventory Investment Decisions (IBD process)
- Establishes and maintain Regional slow movers sell-off process to minimise/avoid increase of E&O accrual and disposal risk
- Actively supports Regional Network Design process by reviewing and optimising material flows of finished goods in between regional DCs and to customers.
- Works closely with Materials planning and Demand Planning teams to ensure all changes to assortment set up are reflected in ERP and associated systems.
- Participates in monthly SIOP cycle processes and meetings.
- Establishes and maintain assortment dash board with all relevant KPIS to ensure traction of process efficiency and effectiveness
- Provides functional supervision and guidance to smaller regional DCs
- Develops and maintain strong relationship with Country Sales Organizations, Product Managers & Key Customer Accounts. Identifies opportunities for ES EMEA SKU portfolio rationalization.
- Maintain stocking policies and stock out tolerances to drive OTD & inventory improvements. Works with Sales, Product Lines & Supply Chain to ensure safety stock settings are appropriate to account for forecast error and support current tolerances.
- Actively participates in creating and executing annual Inventory Profit Plan Budgets. Identify and react to demand/supply gaps linked to assortment set up.
- Initiates solid, water-tight, robust training and development plans for direct and indirect subordinates across the region . Track, monitor and improve engagement to this.
- Proactively co-operate and benchmark with ES EMEA Divisions and other Eaton Sectors to ensure the best of practise share.
- Prepare and Execute Monthly Report Out for SIOP & Material Management KPIs for Senior EMEA Management
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on SAP Material Management and manufacturing planning – than please apply.
- Bachelor´s degree in business administration or equivalent
- 5-year experience in Materials Management or similar functions, experience working in a matrix environmnet and influencing others.
- SAP knowledge (crucial)
- Oracle knowledge (desirable)
- Very strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Very strong negotiation skills with commercial teams
- Regional EMEA business acumen (highly desirable)
- Fluency in the English Language is essential
- Outstanding communication skills to converse with diverse group of key stakeholders, including senior management team in EMEA and sector
- Demonstrated strong ability to work with teams of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong motivation and mentoring skills
- Desktop Analytics (MS EXCEL and Power Point skills are mandatory)
- High level of statistical data analysis
- Prepare to travel up to 25% of working time
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time