Eaton Corporation’s North America Electrical Sales Division, located in Arden, NC has an immediate opening for a Project Engineer.
The primary function is to serve as technical liaison between the plants, product lines and the customer during the execution of a project.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you.
- You will develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers in assigned territory
- You will use Bid Manager for product configuration, changes and pricing required for technical support of orders
- You will meet expectations per Service Level Agreement
- You will apply standard work, error proofing, and product and application knowledge to drive continuous improvement
- You will interpret customer plans and specifications to provide accurate information on project orders
- You will engage in continuous learning of products and applications related to engineered products
- You will provide technical support for warranty issues
- You will perform all other duties as required by Regional Management
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of Arden, NC to be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
1+ years of experience in electrical industry Product or Project Engineering
- 1+ years of customer facing experience
Proficient in Tools and Applications required for job function (Bid Manager, Formatter, CQM, etc)
- Strong communication, organizational and computer skills
- Technical aptitude
- Basic electrical product and application knowledge
- Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution and managing priorities
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: MCO Marketing Commercial Operations
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time