Analyst - MDM Developer
Analyst MDM - 067004
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team -winning is fun.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Its energy-efficient solutions helpcustomers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, safely and sustainably. The company isdedicated to improving the quality of life and the environmentthrough the use of power management technologies and services.Eaton employs 99,000 people worldwide, and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a our IT team in a large multi-national company. The role offers a broad variety of responsibilities including great learning opportunities.
Brief primary function of your role:
We are looking forindividuals with InformaticaP360 skills for its growing MDM Program, also who are willing to learn different Oracle MDM module.
The position requires demonstration of strong technical skills, good Customer focus and relationship management skills coupled with excellent written & verbal communication skills to work directly with customers in the business and other IT groups.This role would require strong learning and organization agility.
Your essential responsibilities include:
• Involve inTechnical Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment of MDM applications, particularly InformaticaP360.
• Willing to learndifferent MDM modules (including Oracle MDM).
• Coordinate andCommunicate work streams associated with InformaticaP360.
• Work closely with other teams (DBA, ERP/BI etc.) to ensure effective project delivery.
• Learn and become proficient in Eaton’sIT Service Management processes for Incident, Request, Change,and Problem Management. Drive process to achieve or exceed Eaton established IT Service Management targets for metrics.
• Identify opportunities for Continuous improvement and drive the same.
• Support/Enhance existing applications.
• Establish Benchmarks.
• Suggest and Develop organizational standards and processes for Development in InformaticaP360 area.
If you are:
• Graduate Degree in Comp Science / Mathematics / Engineering / Equivalent
• Total Exp : 3+ yrs in Informatica P360
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and high drive for results
• Must possess ability to deal with ambiguity and to adapt to changing business needs
• Knowledge of Infomatica P360 Installation, Configuration (required)
• Experience in building Informatica P360 complex import mappings and export templates (required).
• Experience of Informatica P360 customizations using SDK(advantageous)
• Knowledge of Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) (advantageous)
• Knowledge of Informatica Media Manager (good to have)
• Experience of development in Java(advantageous)
• Basic knowledge of Databases / SQL (required)
• Good team player, self-motivated and committed with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently and have knowledge of all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time