Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Warehouse Supervisor you will manage warehouses activities (warehouses of materials and finished goods) to ensure supporting OTD goals, DOH and premium freight indicators, as well as supervise over a working team aimed at optimizing the level of inventory.
Your key deliverables :
Managing warehouses activities (warehouses of materials and finished goods) to ensure supporting OTD goals, DOH and premium freight indicators.
Cooperation with an internal client (eg. customer service, logistics, purchasing, production) and an external client (eg. carriers, suppliers) in the implementation of objectives contained in the departmental and business BSC, with particular focus on cost reduction plans.
Ensure compliance of work with the requirements of ISO / TS 16494, ISO 14001 and with legal regulations and corporate requirements.
Supervision over a working team aimed at optimizing the level of inventory (min/max); control over the functioning of consignment warehouses of suppliers.
Ensure the proper warehouse infrastructure by participating in the processes of budgeting and forecasting investment expenditures within the subordinate area.
Supervision of the ERP system functioning as part of warehouse management. Directing the inventory process within subordinate areas. Supervising the process of operation and training in the field of handling in-house means of transporting goods.
Design and optimization of material flow inside the plant, with particular emphasis on the requirements of corporate programs (eg. forklift elimination, Global Trade Management Compliance).
• Bachelor’s degree required from accredited university. Preferred bachelor’s degree in Logistics, SCM
• Experience in Managing warehouse, Logistics, SCM or Production
• English language proficiency
• Good analytical skills and business acumen.
• Negotiation skills,
• Problem-solving and decision-making skills,
• Consistency in achieving goals and a strong attitude to customer needs,
• Experience in team management.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH CVT Commercial Vehicle Transmission
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No