Structure Design Engineer-MV 中压结构设计工程师
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Structure Design Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Changzhou, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is responsible for the structure technical communication, design and guidance in the plant contract.
- Responsible for the structure technical communication, design and guidance in the plant contract.
- Responsible for the structure design and delivery of the BOM on time.
- Provide the technical guidance to the assembly and test in the workshop.
- Enforce the design drawing and technical files changing program, make efforts in the continual improvement.
- Enforce the design standard.
- Supporting the QC to analyses the unqualified products and give reasonable opinions. Prevent and control the same problems, give the related plan.
- Support the marketing and sales in the technical communication, promotion, scheme choice and quotation.
- Support the after-service department to supply the service to the spot.
- Identify and solve the EHS risks around the engineering position.
- College degree or above, major in electromechanical.
- Familiar with the related standards in the market.
- Have 5 years or plus experience in assembly products structure design, experience in MV products is preferred.
- Familiar with IEC standard and code, experience in overseas project is preferred.
- Good ability in communication, coordination, solving the problems. Strong quality consciousness.
- 熟练应用AutoCAD, Inventor等设计软件,有SAP应用经验尤佳。
- Proficient in Auto CAD, Inventor. SAP experience is preferred.
- Excellent in reading and writing English.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time