Commodity Manager 战略采购经理
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Commodity Manager in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Changzhou, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is build and implement company commodity strategy aligned with business requirement with suppliers’ capabilities
- Build and implement company commodity strategy aligned with business requirement with suppliers’ capabilities;
- Manage and support group cross functional commodity teams in the development of commodity strategy
- Analysis supply cost according to different material category and establish “should be cost ”system based on market, process to optimize cost structure and standardize quotation format accordingly.
- Lead supplier price negotiation and drive cost saving activities through VAVE etc.
- Fully interact with the quality and engineering to identify supplier development opportunities and define programs that optimize supplier performance.
- Optimize the existing AVL (Approved vendors list) system and knowledge of MV switchgear components manufacturing process and technical capabilities to drive supplier management.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization on performance to key metrics and project status as required.
- Bachelor or above, fluent English
- 5 years sourcing experience, experienced in commodity marketing price and SAP operation skills
- strong communication and coordinate skills, initiative and positive.
- Experience in contract administration with suppliers
- Knowledge of quality tools and lean method
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time