Senior Financial Analyst – Supply Chain Operations
- Act as central point of contact for the UK ledger controllers.
- Provide monthly forecasts for both Germany and UK.
- Provide a monthly reporting package to the warehouse managers (including KPIs).
- Lead the annual profit planning process for the Germany and UK DC.
- Analyze monthly warehouse costs in EMEA on behalf of MIS.
- Support and financially lead warehouse projects in EMEA.
- Act as Business partner to the Logistics OPS leader and his/her team as to any financial matters.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance and strong experience in a similar role.
- Experience working at all levels within the organization and across functional and cultural boundaries.
- Analytical and process-driven approach, with a high attention to detail.
- Fluent English and German skills.
- Superb influencing / negotiation skills and ability to influence for results.
- Strong managerial courage and ability to work through resistance and pushback to change.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, career development and learning opportunities [Eaton University].
- Contract in fast growing global company.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time